Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Cinematic Celebration Night Show

Thank the Lord.

Ive been a million times and am familiar with the lagoon- but do they have a storage area for Barges- if they wanted to do something like RoL? Not thematically similar, of course.

This was my favorite night time show of all the area parks. I would have liked to see it one more time. I'm excited to see what they do though.

Thank the Lord.

Ive been a million times and am familiar with the lagoon- but do they have a storage area for Barges- if they wanted to do something like RoL? Not thematically similar, of course.

Probably not. There are a few boat houses, but not big enough storage for anything large-scale.

IMO, they just need to add a TON more fountains, lasers, and projection mapping on the surrounding buildings.

CineSpec isn’t as bad as many say, it was still low rated by the readers of the Unofficial Guide.

Also, updated statement from UOR. Note “characters from Universal attractions”.

Attachments

• 5ABC5632-65C9-4582-AE1D-634B6F911533.jpeg
    5ABC5632-65C9-4582-AE1D-634B6F911533.jpeg
    168.9 KB · Views: 90
CineSpec isn’t as bad as many say, it was still low rated by the readers of the Unofficial Guide.

Also, updated statement from UOR. Note “characters from Universal attractions”.
Also says "NEW ANIMATION"... so... MINIONS maybe?

Dang, really?
"To each their own" certainly rings true to this. I thought it was atrocious.
The music was great and the narration as well. I thought it really conveyed a great cinematic history feel. I agree the water screen things were getting kind of old and I'm sure something else could work much better. Illuminations is a far more dated show and in greater need of replacement, Fantasmic is ok but no where near the DL version, I'm not a fan of the new MK show and the thing at DAK seems to be a joke. So in other words I agree CineSpec isn't the best, but it's well above everything else.