Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Cinematic Spectacular in October?

May 1, 2016
Cincinnati, OH
Hope this isn't a stupid question, just having trouble finding info... So, I'll be spending October 9-13 at Universal and my girlfriend is a big fan of the nighttime shows, so I was wondering if Cinematic Spectacular is generally performed during that time of the season. It's her first time at Universal, and my first time actually staying for multiple days and on site (so my first time at the resort when I don't have to rush from ride to ride), so I'm unfortunately a bit ignorant in this area.

Appreciate any help you all can provide! (And will probably have more questions as we continue to get closer and closer)

Thank you!

I think you will find that the Cinematic Spectacular does not run at all during HHN. If you look at September on the link posted above it stops on the 16th (first night of HHN and is not scheduled for the rest of the month. Expect October to be the same even on non-HHN nights

I think you will find that the Cinematic Spectacular does not run at all during HHN. If you look at September on the link posted above it stops on the 16th (first night of HHN and is not scheduled for the rest of the month. Expect October to be the same even on non-HHN nights

That's what I was afraid of. Oh well, still plenty of other stuff to take in.