Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread | Page 173 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Construction Thread

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
I assume Helios won't open until the park is open since it overlooks the park.

Because you are in Orlando and for some reason they don't like efficient mass transit in Florida.
This is a huge reason why I moved away. If your car breaks down for any reason you are extremely screwed. It's not that hard to have efficient buses and I'm not sure why Orlando is so against the idea.

Reactions: Suchomimus and Nico
This is a huge reason why I moved away. If your car breaks down for any reason you are extremely screwed. It's not that hard to have efficient buses and I'm not sure why Orlando is so against the idea.
They would have to triple the size of their fleet (and man-power) to make their current routes more viable. Never mind the cost to actually make good routes.

Also, since Lynx is not centrally funded (it’s funding is shared across multiple counties), that will never get paid for.

And the FDoT has a vested interest in toll roads, since that is how THEY’RE funded, so they actively push back on expanded public transportation.

They would have to triple the size of their fleet (and man-power) to make their current routes more viable. Never mind the cost to actually make good routes.

Also, since Lynx is not centrally funded (it’s funding is shared across multiple counties), that will never get paid for.

And the FDoT has a vested interest in toll roads, since that is how THEY’RE funded, so they actively push back on expanded public transportation.
So essentially the government is lazy and greedy. What else is new.

Ok yall. Drop the convo. We all know where it leads.
tyNd4j.gif