Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

I would say July for Potter (7th month)
And October for Dark Universe

That's three months each between this coming announcement and the next ones.
Actually... we're looking at 1 reveal a month until June/July when the Preview Center is expected to open at CityWalk.
So we should have all of the park's confirmed attractions by July.

We're just about over the summer travel planning period... so expect Universal to start pushing 2025 soon.

Doesn't the reveal of Celestial Park show the tower thingy full? Perhaps that can give a clue to the order? I am thinking they will go counterclockwise just because. Or, perhaps it will go in the order as they are shown in the fly through video. . .

Doesn't the reveal of Celestial Park show the tower thingy full? Perhaps that can give a clue to the order? I am thinking they will go counterclockwise just because lol.
Omg you're right... interesting that the first IP symbol is Dragons and that's our first IP related announcement... I can't tell what the other two are but I know the first (IP) one down is definitely Dragons. Maybe it's just a coincidence or something tho idk

Chronos-zoom-02-Epic-Universe-courtesy-of-Universal.jpg

These jerks are gonna make us wait until the very end to reveal Dark Universe, aren't they?
Obviously.
Have they learned nothing from their own classic monster films!?.... this is how you end up with...
Angry Black Friday GIF by Buyout Footage

Just some food for though, but considering the company that owns Universal NBCU also owns the broadcast network for the Olympics, maybe we get some EU promotions during the 2024 Paris Olympic Games?

Obviously.

Although, I would not count on the Chronos order to be the reveal order. Dragons being first may only be a coincidence.

Yeah, I don't think the Chronos is going to be the order of the announcements. But I think the order is what was revealed in the initial announcement video. (Celestial Park > Isle of Berk > Dark Universe > Ministry of Magic > SNW.) It makes a lot of sense as they're first covering the unique lands that no other park has, and finishing with SNW which already exists in both Osaka and Hollywood.