Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

Comcast sees their theme parks as the third pillar they never had. There is a reason they are still continuing and that is to cement that pillar.
I expect they try to renegotiate with builders to get better prices. Remember everyone in the entertainment industrie stopped except for Universal. Disney is even taking on more debt to survive.
Will some element go to fase 2, maybe, but in the end the vision will be realized to get a bigger piece of the market.

Thanks. It didn't sound right as most major businesses like Comcast usually take the long view on investment. What will the climate be in 2025, 30, 35 etc.
Yes. Comcast's entire history, since they were a small cable company, has been a company that that takes a long term, not short term, view on investment. So I would expect that strategy to continue. That's their M.O

I think the truth is closer to know one knows if anything will get cut because of this. Right now, probably no, but you can’t rule literally anything out these days.

Id stay optimistic, but be aware that some things could change.

I think the truth is closer to know one knows if anything will get cut because of this. Right now, probably no, but you can’t rule literally anything out these days.

Id stay optimistic, but be aware that some things could change.
I think it's a given with any project honestly

I don't expect anything drastic

Like I said, hub stuff at the most

What I expect if anything is construction is forced to get delayed due to shutdowns, and due to that the park is delayed a year. I agree with others its hard to see cuts coming from the park itself but timelines may not play into their favor here.

I’m really convinced they’ll be changes only if Universal uses this time to pick up some IP rights on the cheap.

If there was ever a time to get the Nickelodeon global rights or the Looney Tunes/DC rights, now would be it.

I’m really convinced they’ll be changes only if Universal uses this time to pick up some IP rights on the cheap.

If there was ever a time to get the Nickelodeon global rights or the Looney Tunes/DC rights, now would be it.
How ironic if the new park got a Gotham City area

Also, I think the chance of that is 0.1%....but...it is ironic to think about