Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

OH MY GOD!!!!! I'm shook...

What is that in the middle of the second lagoon?

Ok the high-res shows a lot more. I love it.

So many little details to pore over even in this. Is the tiny boat bottom-right a transport ride? Or some kind of Jaws-esque attraction? And also, check the size of the show building behind the land top-right!

And the waterfall cascade down from the entrance. That's absolutely gorgeous and it must make it to the final build! :lol:

Agreed, top left looks like Monsters, maybe left Nintendo, and right looks like Fantastic Beasts. What is bottom left with the coaster though?

I have so many questions... there also looks to be an attraction or something inbetween the two lands on the right?