Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

Clockwise:
Nintendo, Classic Monsters, Hotel, Fantastic Beasts, HTTYD. Which I think the space between Monsters and Nintendo could be for a new land or an expansion onto Nintendo. The land between FB and HTTYD could be for more Dreamworks or for more Fantastic Beasts.

Clockwise:
Nintendo, Classic Monsters, Hotel, Fantastic Beasts, HTTYD. Which I think the space between Monsters and Nintendo could be for a new land or an expansion onto Nintendo. The land between FB and HTTYD could be for more Dreamworks or for more Fantastic Beasts.
I think we're on the same page? This is what I was just about to post before reading your's. :)

Capture.JPG

The 'having a pathway between worlds' idea is pretty much dead I would imagine. You'd need a long pathway through nothingness in order to do so, considering it looks like the expansion pads are spacing the lands apart.
One thing is certain:

The lands don’t link up, they’re all dead ends and they all have one entrance and exit.

That’s going to be interesting.
You beat me to it, by seconds! lol

Ironically, the aesthetic of the architecture in the entrance area is really giving me what Star Wars could/might have been... Cool and otherworldly, bright, elegant, whimsical but with an edge. I love it.

Lots of versions flying around already, but this image from the Close Up blog is the highest resolution which has the full frame rather than being a crop.

BLOG_Image-Final-2.jpg

I'm not seeing Berk at the bottom right. No rockwork, cliffs or anything that we saw in the movies. Possible a little bit there by the coaster.(the small one in the land not the big one), It might be an overall Dreamworks land, or just possibly fake art to hide the real plan for that area.