Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

Crap like this doesn’t help unless you’re looking for things to escalate.

Dude, I don't get all your consternation about this. You know where it's going! You can see it! Now the end is in sight
I’m not good at making out these watercolor concept art pieces somebody help me here lol
Sorry, but I don’t see what it is that has been spotted. Can you help me out?.

One of these

Calm down I was just joking. Nintendo land will be the first reason I visit this park. It’s gonna be amazing. Even if it opens in Japan/Cali first. Keep the faith!!
I’m calm. Just pointing out how those types of comments don’t help anything. Only makes things go off the rails.
Dude, I don't get all your consternation about this. You know where it's going! You can see it! Now the end is in sight
I’m not worried about nothing. I just asked the simple question of why it wouldn’t just be confirmed officially now that the curtain is lifted. You guys are the ones that seemingly get worried whenever I talk about Nintendo.

I’m not worried about nothing. I just asked the simple question of why it wouldn’t just be confirmed officially now that the curtain is lifted. You guys are the ones that seemingly get worried whenever I talk about Nintendo.

Because you know why it's not being confirmed. because that's how Uni operates. They don't announce details until they feel like they're ready

Speaking of which we might have an exclusive ride in Orlando because all the other SNW seem to be only getting two rides.

The artwork suggests that Orlando is getting a clone of Japan's. Down the line they can add attractions but I highly doubt it'll be any more than DK, Yoshi and MK which is what JP is getting.

The artwork suggests that Orlando is getting a clone of Japan's. Down the line they can add attractions but I highly doubt it'll be any more than DK, Yoshi and MK which is what JP is getting.
Japan is not getting all of those at once but thinking about it now Hollywood might get the DK coaster. Who knows but I’m just saying we are getting everything at once.

I wish Zelda was being a contender
for Nintendo Land
Just imagining seeing a massive tall Hyrule castle with the market buildings around it. And a big Zelda dark ride.
Maybe even a Death Mountain aesthetic.