Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

Can someone post the most high def version of the concept art? I’ve seen so many versions, but mine don’t have the clarity some of yours do when you zoom in and crop.

I wish Zelda was being a contender
for Nintendo Land
Just imagining seeing a massive tall Hyrule castle with the market buildings around it. And a big Zelda dark ride.
Maybe even a Death Mountain aesthetic.

An Ocarina of Time maze with all the classic songs (Song of Storms, etc.) would be amazing. And the happy mask salesman could be a vendor.

It amazes me how this concept art looks like it could be best theme park in North America, but people are still finding ways to complain about it. C'mon.

I'm just very frustrated that Universal has been sitting on the Nintendo IP for years already, and all we've seen looks to be going in this park. I mean, maybe KZ will get a quick change to Pokémon, or LC a Zelda makeover before this park opens, but maybe not.

Although after what has happened to the mother of all theme parks, they should know announcing stuff most certainly puts off visitors. So US and IOA need something big each before this opens besides what they are both already building.

I'm just very frustrated that Universal has been sitting on the Nintendo IP for years already, and all we've seen looks to be going in this park. I mean, maybe KZ will get a quick change to Pokémon, or LC a Zelda makeover before this park opens, but maybe not.

Although after what has happened to the mother of all theme parks, they should know announcing stuff most certainly puts off visitors. So US and IOA need something big each before this opens besides what they are both already building.
Hagrid and Raptor Coaster isn’t big enough?

Ok I have about 10 pages to catch up... but... am I crazy or is that dueling launch coaster... Star Trek? With Star Fleet above it and Chateau Picard dining to the left???

I just asked the simple question of why it wouldn’t just be confirmed officially now that the curtain is lifted.

Well you have the general Universal doesn't like to announce things far out stuff, plus the obvious giving each IP it's only announcement window keeps Epic Universe in the news more often.

But I think it can't be ignored that Universal is probably just a couple of months out from beginning the big marketing push for Japan's Super Nintendo World, which will almost certainly be the biggest international push that park has ever had.

"If you are visiting Japan for the 2020 Olympics make sure to visit Mario and Friends, Only at Universal Studios Japan!"

So it doesn't do anyone any favors to remind the public that a bigger, better, Nintendo land is coming soon to Orlando.

Ok I have about 10 pages to catch up... but... am I crazy or is that dueling launch coaster... Star Trek? With Star Fleet above it and Chateau Picard dining to the left???
I doubt it but Star Trek would be very relevant and popular given discovery and the new Picard show and popular history in general. I would love it as a dark horse.