Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's Epic Universe General News & Discussion

Disney managed to get Orange county to pay for an exchange that actually sits in Osceola county. And Disney has been known to strong-arm to get what they want. As I said, Universal is under no obligation to pay for any road outside their property. And the exchange I referred to was the EPCOT exchange on I-4 which Disney did not pay for at all.
Yeah, it helps the general public as well as the park. I think it is a plus for the area and will help with the flow.

You know what I'm looking forward to about this park?

Hopefully having no construction walls, everything being new, working and open.
Same! I feel Pokémon is going to be kidzone, so I don’t think a major expansion here is going to happen for at least 3 years after opening. Just my guess

It appears that some sort of construction permit for project 903 (HTTYD) was applied for today, although it's not yet clear what exactly the permit is for.

Oh yay, HTTYD news!
[automerge]1578926015[/automerge]
Sorry if a dumb question but figured id ask before tomorrow:

Im sure most of the SNW news tomorrow will be discussed in the Japan forums tomorrow since it is about those parks, but since this is one of the lands coming here are we going to be positing any of the news here tomorrow as well? This will be the most official info we get on one of these lands for the next year or so, so just not sure if we're consolidating all SNW talk tomorrow to USJ threads. Sorry if a dumb question but figured id ask. Im thinking we get just a tiny bit more info tomorrow other than an opening date.

Last edited:
Brian Roberts have confirmed 2023 opening for this park today at the earning call and that SNW essentially is what Universal is anchoring super hard on for the future to bring in new guests
No surprise on either end. I could see SNW being "better" for them than the Wizarding World was. No surprise now that they moved SNW over to Epic Universe. Very exciting future here indeed!