Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation | Page 525 | Inside Universal Forums

Universal's Epic Universe Wish List & Speculation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess I can't function, haven't had enough coffee today. Keep editing post when I see I read stuff wrong lol

Early June would be wise so that some people are still in school spreading out crowds a little.

Any rumors on soft?

Grand Opening target date with July 4th being the drop dead date (fling the doors open ready or not).
There shouldn't be a drop dead date given the history of most theme park openings, but I suppose it is what it is. Judging by construction, it will be more ready than a lot of other Universal openings.

Reactions: Nico
There shouldn't be a drop dead date given the history of most theme park openings, but I suppose it is what it is. Judging by construction, it will be more ready than a lot of other Universal openings.

A month wide window seems pretty reasonable 16 months out. They should be able to dial that in tighter as we get closer to the date. Let's just hope no one touches wet paint on opening day. :lol:

Reactions: GA-MBIT and Nico
4.5 years of Spec...

Sad Its Over GIF by Much

^ I was thinking it feels a little like Christmas Eve, but I though again and it's more like Black Friday Eve. We have a good idea of what to expect, but tomorrow when the sales circulars come out we get the specifics.

Status
Not open for further replies.