Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Universal's New Park/Site B Blue Sky Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
IN-N-OUT is the definition of overrated

Well you're not even from CA so I don't care what you have to say. Lol jk

I mean for $2-3, it's hard to find a quality burger for that same price.

Compare that to burgers with similar value such as Mcdonald's, Burger King, Wendy's, Sonic, etc. it blows everything out of the water.

Of course, gourmet burgers that are $10 and up is like comparing apples and oranges.

What would say is a better burger for that same price of $2-3?

Man between you dissing In N Out and advocating for Six Flags to take over Seaworld Parks, I'm seriously starting to question your judgement.

As someone who hailed from Pomona, with a few tries..I don't get it.

and I'm not entirely advocating for SeaWorld to be licensed by Six Flags, but I wouldn't be throwing a fit over it.

IN-N-OUT is the definition of overrated

I have tried just about every burger joint from the east coast to the west coast and I agree with your assessment. West coasters are border line cult members in regard to In-n-Out. I actually find Shake Shack to be the overall best but that's coming from a NYC guy who devoured many a burger at the first Shake Shack in Madison Square Park. We all have our biases. Sorry for the off topic nonsense. Mods remove if necessary.

I have tried just about every burger joint from the east coast to the west coast and I agree with your assessment. West coasters are border line cult members in regard to In-n-Out. I actually find Shake Shack to be the overall best but that's coming from a NYC guy who devoured many a burger at the first Shake Shack in Madison Square Park. We all have our biases. Sorry for the off topic nonsense. Mods remove if necessary.

Shake Shack? Never tried it, but the menu prices are double that of In N' Out. Again, apples to oranges ma dude. I'll repeat. For the value of $2-3 per burger there is no better burger for the price. (At a chain)

If price is not a factor, I would argue Burger Lounge is the best burger I've ever had at a chain. They are 100% GRASS-FED, ALL-NATURAL meat patties, real cheese, craft soda, etc.

Next time I'm in SD, I'll try Shake Shack.

As someone who hailed from Pomona, with a few tries..I don't get it.

and I'm not entirely advocating for SeaWorld to be licensed by Six Flags, but I wouldn't be throwing a fit over it.

Fair enough.

I think the burgers are good, great for the price. The fries suck though.

Don’t think I’d put it in my top 3, I only go because I’m rarely on the west coast and why not.

What are your top 3 burgers?

Once again, a concept being worked on and not yet being greenlighted, still just falls in the 'maybe' category. But the property is interesting, and interesting on whether, if OK'd, what park it would go into.

Bold Prediction:

There's no Doctor Doolittle in the next park.

But I eagerly await some usual suspects to pick this up and post it in their blog pieces as "confirmed" from their "sources".
If the remake does well then I could see it happening...Everyone loves animals

It just seems rather random and unexpected I suppose...Almost as if it is hiding something

Once again, a concept being worked on and not yet being greenlighted, still just falls in the 'maybe' category. But the property is interesting, and interesting on whether, if OK'd, what park it would go into.
This film has been greenlit and in possibly in post production. It was suppose to be released April 12th 2019 but got moved to January 17th 2020. The studio thought it was getting too crowded in it's original slot and thought it might preform better in a less congested time like January.

This film has been greenlit and in possibly in post production. It was suppose to be released April 12th 2019 but got moved to January 17th 2020. The studio thought it was getting too crowded in it's original slot and thought it might preform better in a less congested time like January.
I wasn't referring to the film being greenlit. Referring to an attraction concept for the parks.

Status
Not open for further replies.