USH AP Question | Page 2 | Inside Universal Forums

USH AP Question

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
This. They scared everyone away for Harry Potter and then were begging people to come back. Same thing happened for SWGE at DLR. They need to do passholder previews with reservations for a few weeks to thin the hype before the official opening.
Agreed

Get APs in there and they will also spread the word. But think universal really wants to be Disneyland and they just are not there yet and going to be at least ten years before it ties with DCA on attractions

Universal just updated their platinum pass policy. No express for Mario cart. Expected but hopefully not forever. But does allow you into the land “reservation free”. So early on they will have reservations. Also December effective date. Not sure if that is just a 30 day notice for legal purposes or they may open early. 99305BE7-9E6E-4C53-BEA3-A82E28681A1B.jpeg

• Sad
Reactions: Jerroddragon
As someone who has this pass....this really feels like a spit in the face

Literally unless the Front of the line passes dont work for Mario Kart as well then its at least fair...but if you can buy the front of the line pass this to me is a joke

As someone who has this pass....this really feels like a spit in the face

Literally unless the Front of the line passes dont work for Mario Kart as well then its at least fair...but if you can buy the front of the line pass this to me is a joke
Maybe there’ll be no express at all at the beginning like Orlando does.

I personally don't see the value of the platinum pass. I only have the tier one less than that simply for the free parking. The only way I would see value in the platinum is if you got to go to Orlando's parks as well.

I personally don't see the value of the platinum pass. I only have the tier one less than that simply for the free parking. The only way I would see value in the platinum is if you got to go to Orlando's parks as well.
Platnum with Express anytime like it was had great value to me. After 3 not as much but it is nice to pop in the afternoon when lines are busiest and not have to wait an hour or so.

You must not go during the summer, spring break, halloween time or Christmas time

While you can go to the parks when they open and walk on everything...being able to come on a few Christmas nights/Summer and get to walk on rides then watch some shows is really worth it for me (i live within 40 mins of the park)
Plus comes with a free HHN which is 60+ bucks value

Has anyone renewed their pass at the park using the 15% off promotion that Universal is offering if you pay for your pass in full? Currently, you can renew 30 days prior and 60 days after your pass expiration. My question is if you renewed your pass prior to your expiration, did you keep your expiration date of your old pass, or did the clock on your renewed pass start on the day of renewal?

Just trying to decide should I renew my pass on my next visit to the park, or wait, so I don't lose any days on my current pass.

Has anyone renewed their pass at the park using the 15% off promotion that Universal is offering if you pay for your pass in full? Currently, you can renew 30 days prior and 60 days after your pass expiration. My question is if you renewed your pass prior to your expiration, did you keep your expiration date of your old pass, or did the clock on your renewed pass start on the day of renewal?

Just trying to decide should I renew my pass on my next visit to the park, or wait, so I don't lose any days on my current pass.

Your first day of use on the new pass is the expiration date in the future. The printed pass will tell you otherwise, but the app is where it's accurate.

Reactions: JoeCamel