Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

USH Building Permits

Dec 7, 2021
I was wondering if anybody was familiar with the process for viewing USH permits. While I can find stuff for the office buildings and a bit of CityWalk, it seems that most actual theme park stuff is impossible to find. If anybody had any familiarity with this matter, it would be greatly appreciated

It's interesting that it is very easy to find all the permits relating to Disneyland projects over at the City of Anaheim website, yet its very difficult if not impossible to find any USH permits for the City and County of LA. Would be nice to see the permits for Nintendo since we're not likely getting any concept art before the land debuts later this year or in early 2023. Also I would like to see if there are already any permits for the possible Fast/Furious Coaster coming in 2024 or 2025.