Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Using Free Parking For New AP?

Aug 25, 2014
Palm Springs, CA
I just purchased a Gold AP, and was curious about parking for the first time. Do you have to pay for the parking your first time going in? Can I just show them the print out of my just purchased Gold AP so I don't have to pay for parking? 

I dont mind paying for it the first time, but if I can get away without doing so then it would be nice to know! 

You won't have to pay your first visit. I recently bought another gold pass and just showed them the ticket I received on my phone through a confirmation email.

As long as you show them a printed ticket or a ticket on your phone, you should be good to go.

Yes, you just show them the print out or the ticket on your phone. You can also upgrade to closer parking for $10 more.