Valentine's Day | Inside Universal Forums

Valentine's Day

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 17, 2016
Burbank
Does anyone know if Universal Studios does anything special for Valentine's Day?  Are they any cool things to check out?  Are there extra Valentine's decorations or limited treats available?  I can't find anything online except old articles referencing an I Love Lucy recreation and a "Sweetheard Deal" ticket promotion.  Even an old Valentine's page on Universal turns out to be a dead link.

I have one goal in mind and that is to visit Madam Pudifoot's in Hogsmeade, even though it's only a storefront, because that's where Harry Potter had his Valentine's Day date with Cho Chang.  I doubt Universal is taking advantage of this by doing anything in the area but I still wanted to check it out.  Just wondering if there is anything else I should know to look into while visiting that day?

Thanks!

Reactions: William
That's a good question... but as far as I know, no.  That said, I'll be going anyway to dine for my first time at Dongpo, and likely visit the park before or after.  Perhaps a bit dressed up to make it a bit more special.  :)

Yeah, seems like a missed opportunity.  Not to compare too much to Disney, but they have various Valentine's meal packages, themed treats and decor.  It would be nice to see Universal do their own Hollywood approach to romance aside from just a Facebook status that says "Love is Universal."