Video Trip Report! | Inside Universal Forums

Video Trip Report!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Shaun, this is a great video!

I've been wanting to edit my footage into something like this. My old Macbook just isn't up to it anymore!

Wow, that is right up there with the recently released UOR promo video! If UOR marketing sees that I would bet they would ask to use it to show their twitter followers.

Reactions: Jon84
Thanks everyone! I'm overwhelmed by your support since I wasn't even going to make a video until a friend convinced me that I had a lot to work with! Once I took a look at the footage I realized I might be able to make something half decent so I'm glad everyone enjoys it :clap:
I really wish I could bring my real set of gear into the parks and capture an even better video!

PS Disneyhead thanks, that means a lot coming from someone who does this for a living! :)

This was an absolutely amazing video!! Very well done!!! I would bet if you threw on a few Universal logos and some small text at the end people wouldn't know the difference between the official promos and it.

One question what cameras were you using in the ride segments. Every time I ask to wear my GoPro they tell me no, so I barely ever bring it anymore (much to the dismay of the wife).

Thanks! From my attempts with the chest harness they have all been a resounding no. My next steps are getting one of the new PivotHeads (maybe two one with clear lenses) or a stylish vest with a convenient "missing button"