VIP Tour | Inside Universal Forums

VIP Tour

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
has anyone taken it? what attractions do you go behind the scenes of?

The more fun and less expensive thing to do is get to know some of the management at UOR. I'm not sure I'm not sure any managers hang on here. I've been taken backstage and shown things at both Uni and Disney. Just got an invite last week to go behind the scenes to see something else. All free and without the canned script.

The more fun and less expensive thing to do is get to know some of the management at UOR. I'm not sure I'm not sure any managers hang on here. I've been taken backstage and shown things at both Uni and Disney. Just got an invite last week to go behind the scenes to see something else. All free and without the canned script.

i have a friend at MIB and he is gonna take me around MIB but he cant really get me around other attractions.

i have a friend at MIB and he is gonna take me around MIB but he cant really get me around other attractions.

That's a start! Might I suggest that is may be better to not mention specifics on a monitored website like this. The old left hand right hand saying has worked best for me. Also, honest curiosity and gushing will lead to more places.

I've taken the UnMasking The Horror tours and Media Tours which were both a whole lot of fun. You get some great insight into Halloween Horror Nights. If they're anything like that then I would recommend one.

has anyone taken it? what attractions do you go behind the scenes of?

Depends on what tour you book and what your guide prefers.
Also, there are always modifications, like what attractions or shows can and are willing to accommodate a tour group.
Typically any tour involving IoA can see the Spiderman maintenance bay & any tour at USF can see the soundstages area.