Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 116 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump Towers.

no-thank-you-gif.gif

Is this the water coaster? Doesn't show up on the video from today as far as I can tell. Only the resort map:

watercoasterpic.jpg

The water coaster will have an automated lift that takes you up in a raft right?

That does look like the water coaster lift/hill, but I believe what you circled as the ride ending is actually the "Ko’okiri Body Plunge: A racing, 70-degree drop that will plummet 125-feet through the center of Krakatau. It will be the world’s first slide to travel through a pool filled with guests."

Reactions: Mike S and Alicia
Is this the water coaster? Doesn't show up on the video from today as far as I can tell. Only the resort map:

watercoasterpic.jpg

The water coaster will have an automated lift that takes you up in a raft right?

I was just about to post the exact same thing.

The one problem I see with the volcano being so tall (As awesome as it looks) is that you have to get people to the top to ride. Having a water coaster that you board on ground level will solve this. Maybe have it being some kind of record breaker too. Either longest, tallest or fastest. Why have a lift when you can have it launch?

Status
Not open for further replies.