Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Forgive me if I missed it already, but if I am looking to renew my season passes in September, will the price just go up and INCLUDE VB....or will that be an entirely different pass/item?

Forgive me if I missed it already, but if I am looking to renew my season passes in September, will the price just go up and INCLUDE VB....or will that be an entirely different pass/item?

Still to be seen what the pricing/package will be. UK can purchase VB with their tickets but nothing stateside yet

Last edited:
Still to be seen what the pricing/package will be. UK can purchast VB with their tickes but nothing stateside yet

I'm thinking that Brexit is going to lead to some great deals to encourage people to travel.

As for music, I love the Beach Boys but I'm praying it won't be played here.

As for music, I love the Beach Boys but I'm praying it won't be played here.

What an underrated genius Brian Wilson truly was...

What sort of music I'd like to hear:

And

Yeesh- I hope not. That would be great music in a movie where they are seeing Jurassic Park for the first time though. ;)

I vote for more traditional Polynesian music too. The old traditional stuff is a thing of beauty, although I'd expect it to be more upbeat.

Umm just because reggae originated in the Caribbean doesn't mean its solely just Caribbean. Reggae and really bad Rnb style songs are popular in Polynesia and the surrounding areas.

Status
Not open for further replies.