Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 330 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You kinda prove my point though. At least Disney is self aware of the fact that it's a standalone slide. They've made the attraction's story make sense by calling it an abandoned fruit plant - with the slide being the troughs the fruit was washed in.
Enter an abandoned fruit-processing plant and take a wild raft ride down 400-foot-long tube slides. According to legend, fruit was washed here prior to packing when the plant was still operating—before the big typhoon.

Reactions: lillylyon123334
Yes we know, you've posted in three topics: here, Fallon, and F&F. You've constantly railed on UC for their output based on partially completed projects. Seriously, "no fire beneath Krakatau"? What on earth ever made you think there would be a pit of fire/lava under this volcano that has a lazy river going through it?

Well.....it is a volcano. I wouldn't be expecting fire but maybe red lights within the lazy river or something. Maybe that's what they'll do.

Reactions: P@n!K_Sw1tC#
You kinda prove my point though. At least Disney is self aware of the fact that it's a standalone slide. They've made the attraction's story make sense by calling it an abandoned fruit plant - with the slide being the troughs the fruit was washed in.
Yeah I completely got that immersive story line and how it completely tied into the whole park back story. So many people come off that attraction everyday raving about the abandoned fruit plant. And how they felt like they were being washed in troughs. LOL!

Well.....it is a volcano. I wouldn't be expecting fire but maybe red lights within the lazy river or something.

To mainly say something, there still is the question on the nighttime lighting of the volcano.

It's just a thought, and that it could be wise to expect to see more of that "lava" like look at the nighttime, as it can't be done during the daytime.

Yeah I completely got that immersive story line and how it completely tied into the whole park back story. So many people come off that attraction everyday raving about the abandoned fruit plant. And how they felt like they were being washed in troughs. LOL!

Lol, this might be too complex of a conversation for us to be having, but I appreciate you trying hard to make your point. I get it, and to some degree your point is valid. The concerns I have goes beyond guest satisfaction and more into level of detail.

You shouldn't judge a project by what you wanted.

Nobody is, but he certainly has a point. It's common sense, Volcano = Fire.

^ Fire doesn't make sense to you? The place is called Volcano Bay lol. I hate to be the contrarian in this thread but some of you guys are reaaaaaally grasping for straws. It's okay, we can all still love Universal, but these are valid observations.

^ Fire doesn't make sense to you? The place is called Volcano Bay lol. I hate to be the contrarian in this thread but some of you guys are reaaaaaally grasping for straws. It's okay, we can all still love Universal, but these are valid observations.

and vice versa. Also, watch the language.

Yes we know, you've posted in three topics: here, Fallon, and F&F. You've constantly railed on UC for their output based on partially completed projects. Seriously, "no fire beneath Krakatau"? What on earth ever made you think there would be a pit of fire/lava under this volcano that has a lazy river going through it?

It was a metaphoric statement. Re-read the comment I quoted above. Jesus christ. Really? I forgot we can't have opinions on a FOURM where discussions happen regardless of "personal" opinion. Someone is drinking the VB volcano juice way too much. Slow it down Tina Bo Bina. Don't wanna upset the volcano gods. I forgot your opinion trumps everyone else cause you have "access" to insider info. Good grief. Im just calling a spade a spade. What we see we can "judge" on. No little added tiki squirter statue is going to change that. What VB is going to look like is there minus minute details we got the whole picture. Nothing done now is going to change the game so much where its like whooooooaaaaa game changer right there. I like your opinion just as much as I like mine.

And Fallon is completed just saying... and yes it sucks. and yes I can still be a Universal STAN. And I always will be so suck it Disney

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: P@n!K_Sw1tC#
See that is simply an opinion and has become a talking point in a portion of the community. A lot of it based on factually incorrect or partial information. Kong is in fact a much larger attraction than was originally planned. It was plused in a MAJOR way with no one holding their feet to the fire but themselves.

"No one holding their feet to the fire but themselves"... Looks like their was no one holding UC feet to the fire under Krakatau... I don't know how else to re-phase this .... ??? BUT now I think about it... Yes!!! why isn't there fire!!!!!! Good point you guys brought up

"No one holding their feet to the fire but themselves"... Looks like their was no one holding UC feet to the fire under Krakatau... I don't know how else to re-phase this .... ??? BUT now I think about it... Yes!!! why isn't there fire!!!!!! Good point you guys brought up
Wait til it is done til you declare there is no fire. As for Fallon it seems the GP likes it so where is your beef?

Reactions: Frogki and Mad Dog
Wait til it is done til you declare there is no fire. As for Fallon it seems the GP likes it so where is your beef?

Good for the GP. I don't consider us here on the forums GP. We are fans. Its like you have a child you love. They win third place which is great but you always want your child to be in first place.. Your so right though. GP usually will settle for anything. We care more. I guess thats wrong of us

THISGONBGUD.gif

Reactions: lillylyon123334
Status
Not open for further replies.