Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 363 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
wave pool is empty now, theres a crane up towards the back of the volcano. have a lot more pics, but sitting poolside at sapphire now so going to enjoy my jerk chicken sandwich for now. will post everything else later (including more VB photos, aventura hotel, star wars land, toy story land, WnW, etc.)

IMG_6265.jpg IMG_6276.jpg IMG_6285.jpg IMG_6293.jpg IMG_6295.jpg IMG_6297.jpg IMG_6311.jpg

wave pool is empty now, theres a crane up towards the back of the volcano. have a lot more pics, but sitting poolside at sapphire now so going to enjoy my jerk chicken sandwich for now. will post everything else later (including more VB photos, aventura hotel, star wars land, toy story land, WnW, etc.)

View attachment 4124 View attachment 4125 View attachment 4126 View attachment 4127 View attachment 4128 View attachment 4129 View attachment 4130
Wow, amazing pictures! Just the amount of people working around the clock amazes me! Cutting it super close! :shh:And also, they seem to be training lifeguards and employees now.

P.S. Those are a lot of lounge chairs!!! :lol:

Ok, everybody calm down about the missing rock work on the back of Krakatau. I found it.

IMG_1767.jpg

IMG_1769.jpg

Holy hell, they are actually going through with it.

Nice looking around, Head!!

Reactions: 12th Man
I wanna watch them fly that sucker into place.

I had the feeling for a few weeks, that they wouldn't. And, I actually didn't mind the look. But, they are actually going to get that done, and it makes me so happy in so many way's you can not even imagine for me.

Great job to Universal, for keeping it as it can be, even with it now nearly less than a month away.

Reactions: Mad Dog
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.