Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 433 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That projection mapping on the volcano or from the spot lights?

I think spot lights but don't quote me on that

Yeah, I mean, that second photo is odd. I imagine the spot lights move and maybe they are pointing at the waterfall in the 2nd photo, but I guess I would expect to see more of a spot light heading toward the volcano if it were from those search lights, but something is certainly casting light on the volcano/waterfall in the second pic.

Reactions: Hockeyman55
Is there a large media event planned for Wednesday night?

I ask because these spotlights don't seem like something you would bring in for an 8 AM grand opening celebration, which means they are permanent or for something else.

Reactions: Universalfanboy
I hope they have a good lighting package for the Volcano.. so far all that's really been lit up is the eruption effect.

Looks perfect to me because it fits the stylised aesthetic of the park. The whole design philosophy has been stylised shapes, things made out of other things (fish/octopus etc), and lots of bright tropical colours rather than muted realistic tones. The water/mist eruption and strong colours are much more suitable than a fireball or fog would have been.

But I did notice you don't actually have to print out your ticket. Your ticket shows up in the Universal app and I believe you can just show the QR code to the turnstile

Status
Not open for further replies.