Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
This looks incredible. All of the Disney execs must be freaking out right about now.

The post mentions the coming attractions for 2016 and 2017, but it says nothing about this year. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question....I've been away from this site for a while....but are there any new attractions coming in 2015? I thought Comcast said one new attraction a year...?

Let's take a moment to thank Teebin for providing this info many many months ahead of a formal announcement. UO is awesome. (early June 2014 to be more specific)

Last edited:
This looks incredible. All of the Disney execs must be freaking out right about now.

The post mentions the coming attractions for 2016 and 2017, but it says nothing about this year. I'm sorry if this is a dumb question....I've been away from this site for a while....but are there any new attractions coming in 2015? I thought Comcast said one new attraction a year...?

Google Raptor Encounter :thumbs:

Status
Not open for further replies.