Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion | Page 157 | Inside Universal Forums

Volcano Bay Construction & Preview Discussion

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. This is one area where Disney is still king. Kong's stonework is nice and all but it's nowhere near what Disney did with Cars Land let alone Pandora.

I was going to make a comparison between VB and Avatar but Avatar is on such a grand scale that you can let even compare the two.

Quality wise I think they're pretty similar.

Reactions: twebber55
Now we are talkin! Can finally see the opening forming for the observation deck and drop slide platform, and all that time I thought we were getting near the top eh.

And just to give you an idea on the size of steel used :lol::

Last edited:
It's going to be interesting to see how much more they can cram into the volcano as it starts getting narrower at the top.

I think looking at the pictures with people at the top and how small they are I will assume they can get a lot more than we think in there. Thats what I am hoping anyway, cant wait to see the theming start indie for this thing.

Reactions: Mike S and Scott W.
I think looking at the pictures with people at the top and how small they are I will assume they can get a lot more than we think in there. Thats what I am hoping anyway, cant wait to see the theming start indie for this thing.

At that height though, I imagine it's going to be too high to build any more water slides.

I'm very curious to see how you're going to move about inside the volcano. I imagine there will be a lift inside that will take you maybe half way up to the majority of the slides and then stairs to anything that's higher up.

At that height though, I imagine it's going to be too high to build any more water slides.

I'm very curious to see how you're going to move about inside the volcano. I imagine there will be a lift inside that will take you maybe half way up to the majority of the slides and then stairs to anything that's higher up.
Maybe they'll build a basketball court up there... :lol:

Last edited:
"And Leon is getting larger."

image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.