Volunteer Vacation | Inside Universal Forums

Volunteer Vacation

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 11, 2016
we just returned from a trip that included a volunteer shift at Give Kids The World. This is a package that can be booked with Universal, or added to any package.
Just DO IT, the shift we did was so great. We did the breakfast shift. It was just a wonderful experience, and I am grateful that Universal offers this opportunity for people.
Please do consider this if you have a little time on your next vacation. You won't regret it.

I didn't know that Universal offered this kind of package - awesome! I was a regular volunteer at GKTW for a few years. Really enjoyed my time there. Such a magical place. :) I'm very glad you got to help be a part of bringing happiness to the families there!

I didn't know that Universal offered this kind of package - awesome! I was a regular volunteer at GKTW for a few years. Really enjoyed my time there. Such a magical place. :) I'm very glad you got to help be a part of bringing happiness to the families there!

It is a great deal. Universal provides your transportation, and donates $100 for every person who signs up for the package.

Reactions: Journey_On