Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Voodoo Doughnut (UOR)

The more I think about it, it does tie into the rest of Citywalk. Very nice design choice and the pink looks a little more understated in the most recent picture.

Last edited:
Not sure if been mentioned, but new friend works a second job here, says the plan is to be open by the end of the month. Which is aggressive but wow.

2 weeks to complete construction, install cooking equipment, train staff and have all the health and safety checks done is hella aggressive.

2 weeks to complete construction, install cooking equipment, train staff and have all the health and safety checks done is hella aggressive.
They need to work out all the bugs before you & UK Trigg arrive and slam them for orders. ;) a doughnut with a pint of stout. A doughnut with a pint of stout, A doughnut with a pint of stout. UK Homer Simpson twins.:cheers:

They need to work out all the bugs before you & UK Trigg arrive and slam them for orders. ;) a doughnut with a pint of stout. A doughnut with a pint of stout, A doughnut with a pint of stout. UK Homer Simpson twins.:cheers:

Plenty of time for them to realise that they need a small cart outside filled with beers.

I hope they don't start with a huge menu only to cut it to five or six options by the end of the first month...They have a bad habit of doing that nonsense

Don't know about everyone else, but I dig the look of it
agreed-gif-9.gif

Where abouts is Universal's industrial kitchen? I don't think it really matters where the kitchen is if it means for a bigger area inside.