Voodoo Doughnut (UOR) | Page 5 | Inside Universal Forums

Voodoo Doughnut (UOR)

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Why did they paint everything pink only to paint it gray? I ain’t complaining... I hate warm pink.

They probably didn't like what they were seeing. Concept artwork and real life don't always match up.

The banners on the window are put up and taken down in minutes and cost somebody like Universal pennies.

Primer coat?
That was my guess. Might have realized they needed to prime it. It may show back up as pink again next week...

Or, like has been mentioned, maybe saw it and thought, maybe Pepto Bismo isn't the best wall color here.

Must... not... make... joke...

GorgeousLoathsomeHarrierhawk-max-1mb.gif

I wish they would've done glass on the side all the way to the second floor. I just feel like that wall makes the area feel more closed off than it needs to.

Reactions: JPRA513 and fryoj
I wish they would've done glass on the side all the way to the second floor. I just feel like that wall makes the area feel more closed off than it needs to.

I wonder if the ovens and equipment will be up on the second floor with the counter on the first. That would make sense.

@Brian G. tweeted 23mins before Bioreconstruct. This forum is clearly in good hands.

Speaking of hands - what do you think is going to go across those metal supports (coincidentally) where the mural’s hands are?

(ps perhaps this thread title could be changed)

Reactions: Joel