Disney Adventure World Overhaul | Page 19 | Inside Universal Forums

Disney Adventure World Overhaul

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
It's amazing we get only one piece of concept art for a state-of-the-art new theme park, and Disney releases more concept art for a simple retheme of a restaurant and a photo backdrop lol

• Haha
Reactions: tielo
Over on the WDW Magic forums a user started a thread that the Lion King replacement for SWGE is moving forward and that an Avatar land (presumably the one coming to DLR if it is indeed a land) will replace the sad excuse of an attraction that is the Cars Road Trip and some of the space next to Frozen.

So far the user on WDW Magic says that at least as of now, they are no plans to clone Lion King land to any other Disney parks. Maybe that can be the exclusive land WDSP needs?

Reactions: Chorizo
Lion King would be a decent exclusive land, and as per the rumors, would bring a much needed water ride to the Paris resort, but I hope they at least throw in another flat or something. It can get pretty cold in Paris' Winters, and I doubt that log flume will be popular when it's near freezing temperatures.

Reactions: GA-MBIT
Lion King would be a decent exclusive land, and as per the rumors, would bring a much needed water ride to the Paris resort, but I hope they at least throw in another flat or something. It can get pretty cold in Paris' Winters, and I doubt that log flume will be popular when it's near freezing temperatures.
Maybe they could do an entirely indoor flume ride.

Reactions: Chorizo
Here are some of my thoughts regarding the plans:

It says the Avatar land WDSP will be getting will be mutualized with DCA, not replicated like what was stated with Lion King. I assume this would mean WDSP could get an exclusive take on the land that would be different than DCA's but would share the R&D costs.

The expansion pad near Avengers Campus will in all likelihood be for the same Avengers E ticket coming to DCA.

The new name is not going over well on the Disney centric internet sites...........The park will certainly be prettier. It's not very pretty now. But, it's still going to lack overall substance when it comes to rides. It will need lots and lots of unannounced future expansions to get up to par with other Disney parks.

Last edited:
Adventure has a new name?

Adventure only has one name!
angry-indiana-jones-harrison-ford-jirczbkdvifxhshz.gif

Anyway, that's not a great name. "Adventure World" feels very "regional amusement park" to me.

But much more important than that is the actual work being put into the park, which I expect will vastly improve it (especially if the expansion plots around the new lagoon get filled sooner than later).

• Haha
Reactions: Jake S
Anyway, that's not a great name. "Adventure World" feels very "regional amusement park" to me.
Yeah... At least Epic Universe is unique in that sense, can't think of any other theme/amusement park also with that name. Meanwhile there's already a theme park with that name in Australia. It just comes across as very uninspired and generic. Honestly prefer the original name lol

I’m happy with the name because the park needed one because clearly it was going in a different direction.

I honestly don’t care if fans hate it because they typically hate any changes that’s not inside their little thought bubbles.

Reactions: GA-MBIT