Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

WandaVision

LET'S GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

This is another anchor for D+ for me. Had it not been for Verizon we would have cancelled right after The Mandalorian, but with that having season 2 and this it's finally worth $6 dollars a month.

It would be neat if one of the episodes was a sitcom Christmas special

I really, -really- hope that. Especially as wee Vis going trick or treating in his "Comic" get up, it would make complete sense to do a holiday episode.

__

It feels like..a rendition of The Truman Show--with how we see the "Fantasy" of Wanda's life as if it was multiple television shows, going to be conflicting with the "Reality" of the MCU, and the consequences of Wanda's powers mutating and evolving from what we have expected.

It feels not only out of place with the MCU, but also..fitting in, like how Marvel took the leaps they did with Guardians and Doctor Strange. And I, love it.

I love the poster:

Clear inspiration taken from 'The American Gothic'
photo.jpg

Last edited:
Ohh now im excited...I thought the show was still a year away

But now I get my MCU fix after a year..I am so ready...the prequel to Dr Strange 2...lol

So we will have a new episode of Mando and this for Thanksgiving weekend? Finally a reason to be thankful in 2020

Clearly the pandemic has affected your senses of taste in quality television ;););)

It's a no from me, but happy to see D+ getting more content.

Last edited:
So it's worth noting that the weekly content for Disney+ in November dropped today and WandaVision was NOT on it. I guess we're looking at a December release then? If so, i'd say December 18th or Christmas Day may be prime candidates as the finale of The Mandalorian airs on December 18th.

My guess is mid December then, which is fine. Mando will be more than enough for me to watch and talk about while thats on

I'm guessing around the 18th or the 25th, but not on the days themself.

I don't see them overlapping Soul or Mando's finale, only because I think they want to make sure that the servers can take the intake.