WandaVision | Page 28 | Inside Universal Forums

WandaVision

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Putting this here as it kind of makes sense, but Marvel Studios is now developing a spin-off to the show, focusing on Kathryn Hahn's Agatha Harkness. Jac Schaffer will return for the spin-off as the head writer, with Hahn reprising the character as-well. With Blade, Werewolf By Night, and Moon Knight, it does feel like they're really setting D+ to be a place that can have the more "Supernatural" content.

Putting this here as it kind of makes sense, but Marvel Studios is now developing a spin-off to the show, focusing on Kathryn Hahn's Agatha Harkness. Jac Schaffer will return for the spin-off as the head writer, with Hahn reprising the character as-well. With Blade, Werewolf By Night, and Moon Knight, it does feel like they're really setting D+ to be a place that can have the more "Supernatural" content.
This makes a ton of sense. WandaVision was I’d say the most popular of the Disney+ MCU shows so far, but it was clearly a miniseries with no way to really continue the story in a Season 2 since this just builds up to Multiverse of Madness anyway.

A spin-off though allows them to continue to explore arguably the most popular new character that the MCU has introduced so far in phase 4 for many and as you say, helps to build up a darker/supernatural side of the MCU. Win-win.

Reactions: HereWeGo
This makes a ton of sense. WandaVision was I’d say the most popular of the Disney+ MCU shows so far, but it was clearly a miniseries with no way to really continue the story in a Season 2 since this just builds up to Multiverse of Madness anyway.

A spin-off though allows them to continue to explore arguably the most popular new character that the MCU has introduced so far in phase 4 for many and as you say, helps to build up a darker/supernatural side of the MCU. Win-win.

I agree too. The biggest positive that came from WandaVision, outside of the great arc Wanda and Vision had; was Agatha. Even with characters like Mobius (who is a great man who should Jet Ski), Shang-Chi, and Katy--they kind of don't go to the initial impact that Kathryn Hahn had. She feels completely natural and lively.

This series left such a bad taste in my mouth…it’s still the only thing Marvel Studios has produced that I would say I outright didn’t like by the conclusion. Even Agatha was too hammy, and not in a good way. In my opinion…

7C6A25C7-019C-4F07-89E6-077A7691E9AA.gif

Last edited:
I mean cool

never would have seen this coming, MCU really doesn’t care how big your character is, as long as people like you then you can get a show