Warner Bros Hall H 2018 | Inside Universal Forums

Warner Bros Hall H 2018

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Nov 23, 2013
Seattle, WA!
Posting this here, as today is the official Hall H panel for Warner Bros. Pictures at SDCC 2018.

Today is a potentially extremely loaded day; with Fantastic Beasts, Shazam, and Aquaman all getting new trailers today. And that, there also lies possible new information for films like WonderWoman84, Godzilla: King of The Monsters, and more.

I'll be updating this thread with information and news for all that comes out today at the panel, as this could be a potentially crazy showcase of films today.

Oooo, thanks. I'm particularly interested in FB and Shazam. I wonder if they'll mention Lord of the Rings today?

I would assume, if they would mention that; that would be more with Amazon's content, considering where LoTR is going for the being developed show.

There are also rumblings of Ezra possibly showing up at Hall H; which could indicate a proper reveal of the new Flash film being developed by the Game Night duo. And there always lies the question if we'll get anything Reeve's Batman related too.

Either way, today seems crazy for WB; and I am interested to see what comes around

Notes time

• Hall H started with a montage of recent WB films, then led to Aisha Tyler entering the stage
  • Kicking off with Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindelwald as it's from the perspective of inside Newt's Case
  • Cast of FB2 takes the stage
  • Ezra Miller is on-stage, dressed as Toadette from Captain Toad's Treasure Tracker
  • Footage of Fantastic Beasts: The Crimes of Grindlewald, lots of new creatures; Grindlewald speaking to a group, and more.
  • Unrelated to Hall H but does have some importance, Steven Universe (Cartoon Network IP) is getting a film.
  • Ezra Miller if he had Magic Powers, would destroy a patriarchy.
  • Johnny Depp is pulling a Hiddleston, full costume and in-character as Grindlewald.
  • Grindlewald is giving a speech
  • The LEGO Movie - The Second One is next
  • Takes place 5 years after The Lego Movie
  • Tiffany Haddish confirmed for a role in the new movie
  • Godzilla is next
  • Trailer being shown, and it seems like Mothra is given a look.
  • DC is next
  • Wonder Woman kicks things off
  • 3 Weeks into Production; with 20 to go.
  • Showing exclusive footage to those there
  • Patty Jenkins inspired by Richard Donner for WW84
  • Shazam is next
  • Trailer revealed (NOW UP ON YOUTUBE)
  • Aquaman time
  • First Aquaman trailer revealed
  • ANOTHER Aquaman trailer shown
  • Legacy costume revealed to those at Hall H
  • And that's it
Expect this to be updated over the next few hours..

EDIT:

EDIT 2:

Last edited:
Reactions: Coasted