Watch Dogs 2 | Inside Universal Forums

Watch Dogs 2

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

drumset333

Platinum Member
Mar 17, 2013
Just announced, looks pretty good IMO. There seems to be a positive reaction around the Internet as well. Full demo will be shown Monday during Ubisofts e3 conference.

I'll be addressing this for when I create the E3 thread, is that I think they are revealing too much too early. Save some big news for E3; as it'd be great for that.

But, I will say this about the game. It looks much better than I expected, as I have hope for the team. Am I going to be buying this game day one? No, but it'll be renting it to give it a shot. What does make me excited is how they may handle Silicon Valley; as that can be very interesting in a strange way.

I'll be addressing this for when I create the E3 thread, is that I think they are revealing too much too early. Save some big news for E3; as it'd be great for that.

It speaks to the nature of what E3 is becoming: IE not that important.

With that being said, I'd rather sand my fingerprints off with a belt sander than play another Ubisoft open world game, so I'll be skipping this.

I was mainly making a reference to something; that's all. :)

I do hope well for this game, but I'm not excited; especially considering that I didn't care for the first.

Unless it's South Park, I'm not interested in anything coming out of UbiSoft. Excited to see what Sony has in store for this next week tho

I've played a little of the first one on Wii U, it is ok but don't it to be that great. I also don't like the dynamics of the car, they don't steer well.

I think this could have the same jump that the first assassins creed had to the second one, basically it fixed a lot of the problems of the previous one.