Water Parks around the country? | Inside Universal Forums

Water Parks around the country?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jun 14, 2010
South West FL
Hey guys! So as I posted last year, my family took a roadtrip up and down the east coast, and we stopped in Ohio to go to Cedar Point. We've done trips like this since me and my sister were small children, and they are always a lot of fun. Next summer, my family is planning another road trip, and since it will be the last road trip before I leave for college, they're allowing me to contribute a little more to the planning process (but it's always a family decision - we all get to contribute). So I'm asking you guys what you think are some of the best water parks across the country. We may go to a theme park, so suggestions for those are fine too, but it's more likely that we'll go to one water park for money/time sake. Thanks so much! :thumbs:

I've heard the name Schlitterbahn a lot in water park conversation, and I remember seeing them featured on some Travel Channel special. I remember they showed the blaster tech that they invented and use for some of their water rides. Looks pretty cool!

Closer to home, you have Aquatica, which I find to be very nice. Plus, you have the theme parks close by :cheers:

I've heard the name Schlitterbahn a lot in water park conversation, and I remember seeing them featured on some Travel Channel special. I remember they showed the blaster tech that they invented and use for some of their water rides. Looks pretty cool!

Closer to home, you have Aquatica, which I find to be very nice. Plus, you have the theme parks close by :cheers:

It would likely be out of state, as my parents want a road trip. I'd love to go to a local water park (Aquatica wasn't as nice as I expected it to be last time :shrug: I love WetnWild though!)
Schlitterbahn looks like it'd be really cool to go to. I'll be sure to keep it in mind!

You've got to hit a Schlitterbahn park, they look so awesome. Ive never been but like Felipe, have seen them on the Travel Channel a lot and if your a water park fan they are not to be missed.
http://schlitterbahn.com/nb/

Also this one in Wisconsin looks pretty rad
http://www.noahsarkwaterpark.com/

I've seen Noah's Ark before, and it looks really great too. But we'd probably be going out west, so I'm thinking the Schlitterbahn is the most likely option out of those two. And it looks like a great one at that!
I am disappointed that I won't be able to hit up Uni after HP expands though. Hoping my parents will take me and the sis there sometime during my senior year (preferably during the fall off-season)...
Thanks for the suggestions you guys! Keep them coming!

I've seen Noah's Ark before, and it looks really great too. But we'd probably be going out west, so I'm thinking the Schlitterbahn is the most likely option out of those two. And it looks like a great one at that!
I am disappointed that I won't be able to hit up Uni after HP expands though. Hoping my parents will take me and the sis there sometime during my senior year (preferably during the fall off-season)...
Thanks for the suggestions you guys! Keep them coming!

How far out west? There is this new one opening early next year out in Vegas that looks cool but not really that large http://shanehuish.wix.com/las-vegas