Water world show times | Inside Universal Forums

Water world show times

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Mar 23, 2014
Anybody know what the show times for WW would in June? Trying to time ifly reservations with the last show of the day. Thanks

Show schedules do not come out that early.  It is nearly impossible to predict.  Show schedules are based upon estimated guest numbers for the park compared to years past and change daily.  I can imagine Waterworld will be running shows in 1hr 10min intervals.  Look for the actual park operating hours for that day and expect the show to run throughout the day.

Yes, I agree with Chris. It's difficult to predict show times, but it being June, I'd imagine you'd have plenty of show times to plan around.

from my experience they usually match the last shows with the closing of the park. The show lasts around 15-20 min so hopefully that helps with your estimation. however I myself would avoid the last shows of the day as the exit gates are backed up from the crowds leaving the park. after waiting in all the lines its a bit of a pain to realize you even have to wait in line to exit the park.