Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

WaterWorld Refurbishment

Great! I am visiting the park on the 21st, this give me time to do some updates! :)

USH will not change ticket prices. It is the off season, only passholders visit this time of year. Waterworld has refurb at this time of year every year, construction or no construction.
True. I remember Universal doing this a few years back when I went to the park during this season.

But again, I do feel bad to those who are paying full admission. Regardless of how many pass holders are at the park, there must be a few who have purchased full-day tickets here and there. Just think: Terminator, Coke Soak and WaterWorld - all down. Plus the absence of Mel's and the construction walls bordering Baker Street.

I wonder if this quick turnaround time is due to the recent major renovations to the venue last year.

Gatling gun seems to be offline again. It's a minor effect, but it makes a world's of a difference during the introduction of the entire show.

Is it a complicated prop to maintain? Seems to be, since it was off across both my visits this week.

Gatling gun seems to be offline again. It's a minor effect, but it makes a world's of a difference during the introduction of the entire show.

Is it a complicated prop to maintain? Seems to be, since it was off across both my visits this week.

Which Gatling gun, the one in the boat or the one that just happens to be on the dock?

Either way there both are gas/electric so I am sure there a maintenance nightmare.

Techop

Which Gatling gun, the one in the boat or the one that just happens to be on the dock?

Either way there both are gas/electric so I am sure there a maintenance nightmare.

Techop
Boat. I'm wondering if they have a backup plan, but I'm guessing not.