Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

WB presents Harry Potter Studio Tour

Yeah, we've been well aware of this since its announcement way back when. They've just relegated some of the soundstages at Leavesden to house what is a better and permanent version of "Harry Potter: The Experience" museum exhibition but with the sets the movies were filmed on.

^ It would be a nightmare :lol: My youtube name is BGT420 btw.

I suppose this is exciting to all UK Potter fans who've never been able fly to Orlando.

Flitwick actor Warwick Davis wrote on Twitter
Apart from ‘The Wizarding World’ in Florida, you will soon be able to buy Butterbeer at WB Studio Tour, London too!

davisbutterbeer.jpg

Uhh well if this is Universal's recipe then thats great because cha ching.

Here's a great tour around the facility (sets and areas from the films, mainly Hogwarts interiors, that will never be realized back in the WWOHP)

IT LOOKS AMAZING!!! :drool5:

[video=youtube;Ry1O1589tyk]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry1O1589tyk[/video]

Hmmm... not that it matters... but some of this looks as if it was rebuilt from scratch just for this tour. Are all of the sets in the video used in the last two films?

Hmmm... not that it matters... but some of this looks as if it was rebuilt from scratch just for this tour. Are all of the sets in the video used in the last two films?

I believe so. The sets were all spaced out throughout Leavesden Studios, and some were destroyed in the process of filming. Now they're relocated and some probably recreated so they can be exhibited and toured all together.

BTW, thanks again, BJCool! :D