Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Weird and Odd HHN26 Help?

Sep 23, 2016
Hello all,

I wanted to ask for help. This may seem odd and strange to hear this type of question... BUT... Allow me to explain...

Halloween Horror Nights has kind of changed my life when I discovered in back in 2011. While growing up, I use to design theme parks and rides and stuff on the RCT (Roller Coaster Tycoon) games. Discovering HHN, I've actually started following the steps of designing a Haunted Maze and that is what I do now as a hobby. I've actually recreated many of the HHN mazes from Hollywood and Orlando and have over 100 blueprints from last year and WAY further back.

I need help this year, I've already started TRYING to at least outline the mazes for this years HHN26 based on videos and pictures I've seen! It is way harder since nobody has posted full videos of the mazes (Which I know the rule that the media can't post the full maze videos). And This may take time, and if any of you don't have time, don't remember enough, or just don't want to do it, that is completely fine! But my question is do any of you remember the rooms and in order for either all or most of the mazes? Or do you remember the layout of the mazes perhaps? If you anyone could message me or whatever so you don't spoil it for anyone on the forums, that is fine as well! Any help with this will be greatly appreciated!!!

Thank you for your help!
OrangeRyan