Well, I guess I'll post an introduction | Inside Universal Forums

Well, I guess I'll post an introduction

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Jul 10, 2016
San Francisco, Ca
Hello, everyone! The name is Michael, and this is my introduction. I'm a graphic design major, and I attend school in San Francisco. Growing up, I've always been in awe at the Universal Studios parks, and I've always loved them more than Disney (no offense to the Disney fans). It's not even about the quality of the park because I understand Disney is in another league (kinda), but I've just loved the entirety of the atmosphere that Universal brings. Other than that, I guess I'll explain what my username is. It's a play off of the title "Living Dead", and it's just my go-to username. I don't know why. Well anyways, I'm excited to get to know all of you!

:)

Hello, everyone! The name is Michael, and this is my introduction. I'm a graphic design major, and I attend school in San Francisco. Growing up, I've always been in awe at the Universal Studios parks, and I've always loved them more than Disney (no offense to the Disney fans). It's not even about the quality of the park because I understand Disney is in another league (kinda), but I've just loved the entirety of the atmosphere that Universal brings. Other than that, I guess I'll explain what my username is. It's a play off of the title "Living Dead", and it's just my go-to username. I don't know why. Well anyways, I'm excited to get to know all of you!

Welcome!!!!

Thanks for joining!

What do you intend to do with that graphic design major?

Reactions: tankart150