What is this building used for? | Inside Universal Forums

What is this building used for?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 17, 2012
River Country
Hello everyone, my first post will be this question I asked myself for a while. I apologize in advance if this is an easy question or if it has been asked before but ever since I started going to Universal I always wondered what this building was used for.​

f39b7ef8a64aa4e75a5b18d456c2b510.png

Sorry the picture isn't a good view of the Building. This is the closet and best view I could find. If you look at this place from the ground it kind of looks like a movie theatre type structure with a marque, I usually just see team members going in there probably to go on break but was it ever used for something else? Thanks.

Last edited:
This Building is not offices; it's Sound Stage 33. Catering uses it for their events, storage and there is a small Catering kitchen in there. It's used for most of the Universal employee events and also like BriMan said, for a few private events. There have been a few commericials filmed in there, but it's one of the only Sound stages that isn't 100% sound proof so it's not rented for it's purpose very often.