Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite restaurant inside IOA?

What is your favorite restaurant inside IOA?

• Total voters
Jul 9, 2010
Charleston, SC
Lets put this to a vote. What is your favorite restaurant inside IOA?

let me know if i forgot an important one.

all votes are public.

i forgot the Three Broomsticks how can i add that to my poll?

Last edited:
Mythos

For the most part, the quality of food has been consistent through the years and you just can't beat the decor.

Ate at Mythos for the first time this year and loved it. I will make sure to book Mythos (even though I probably don't have to) any time I visit IOA now.

I picked Burger digs i'v always liked the burgers & sitting up on the patio looking over Islands of Adventure and i'v never eaten at Mythos yet so i might change my mind when I eat there

Voted burger digs for the same reason as everyone else. I love sitting on the back patio and getting the great view of IOA from Jurassic Park and being able to eat at Jurassic Park is amazing because it is so close to the movie.

This is kind of a difficult and unfair call. There is food and then there is atmosphere. Was embarrassed to say that for atmosphere I too LOVE the Burger Digs terrace balcony. It is a great decompression zone where you can watch the park happen, people watching down below, hulk launch in the distance, distant tones of Bilge Rat. It is blah and common food wise but I don't go to a theme park to be removed from the theme park with great food.

Oh, and while we are on the topic, can someone take a few pics of the tilework in the men's bathroom at BD for me? I love the tiles in there... call me weird and too scared to take them myself worried that someone will think me a perv. :lol:

Last edited:
Mythos. Amazing food mixed with amazing theming.
Oh, and while we are on the topic, can someone take a few pics of the tilework in the men's bathroom at BD for me? I love the tiles in there... call me weird and too scared to take them myself worried that someone will think me a perv. :lol:
And you''d rather people thought us as pervs? :lol:

And you''d rather people thought us as pervs? :lol:

Yeah, you young people that climb stairs to the private club and bridge and take all kinds of risks. Anywho... if anyone dares I will appreciate it. It is the nicest most calming bathroom of any major themepark in CF for my money. I could take a nap in there.

Voted for the Three Broomsticks even though I still love Mythos. There is just something about eating here while enjoying a butter beer.

It used to be the Enchanted Oak, loved the the look of that place, now its the Croissant Moon Bakery because it has something for breakfast.

Gotta be Mythos for me right now, but I also would have picked the Enchanted Oak. It was one of my favorite places in the whole park. Rest in Peace.

Three Broomsticks- love Harry Potter and wish I could be there more often. Sadly I live in Germany, so my last visit was in summer 2010 and the next one will be maybe in may 2013 - only thing to do ist to try the butterbeer receipe and reading your trip reports ....

A lot of the restaurants have neat little perks. I know it's unfair to lump them together but it probably goes

1. Mythos: Overall everything. Atmosphere, check. Good eats, check. Affordability (for the most part), check. Only thing lacking is good people watching.
2. Three Broomsticks: Atmosphere, BEYOND CHECK. Good eats, check-minus. Butterbeer, CHECK. Good People Watching, CHECK!!!
3. Burger Digs: Everything everyone else has said.
4. Cafe 4: BBQ CHICKEN PIZZA!!!

The Three Broomsticks, the Fish and Chips there are seriously the best I've ever had!

Never been to Mythos before, might have to try it out the next time I go there. Is there anyone here who could give me a very detailed review of the place? I mean, hearing stuff like "Great", "Awesome", and "Amazing" doesn't really tell me anything about it.

Last edited:
From the restaurants I've been to, hmm... I think it's a toss up between Mythos and The Three Broomstics.

I love the theming and the experience of eating at Three Broomsticks, but the food is inconsistent, unfortunately. I love grabbing some fish and chips with a butterbeer, and a chocolate trifle for desert, and enjoying the magic and the joy of the people around me. But yeah, the food isn't always the same. The fast service is good though, and the theming can't be beat.

Mythos also has great theming, but it's... different from 3B. Three Broomsticks is just magic! Though I LOVE me some Mythos risotto! And I've also had the burgers and soup, and the food has NEVER disappointed me or anyone else I've eaten with. But you always have to wait, even with a reservation, and there are always plenty of empty tables! I don't get it... Anyways, the wait is worth it!

I think I need to check out Burger Digs again on my next visit. You guys have gotten me curious! The couple of times I've been there I just got a burger and either left or ate right there in the front. I didn't know you could eat at a terrace balcony! And Teebin, I'll try to get a pic inside the bathroom (if there's no one there). I've already done it in the Wizarding World bathrooms... :p