What is your favorite restaurant inside USF? | Inside Universal Forums

What is your favorite restaurant inside USF?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What is your favorite restaurant inside USF?

• Beverly Hills Boulangerie

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Kid Zone Pizza Company

• Other

• Total voters
Jul 9, 2010
Charleston, SC
Lets put this to a vote. What is your favorite restaurant inside USF?

let me know if i forgot an important one.

all votes are public.

Last edited:
Lombard’s

Great food, great interior, great service. Best sit down restaurant experience I've had at any theme park.

Finnegans all the way, I have tried them all and it just stands out for me. Found a **** roach in my burger at Richter and found multiple hairs one time at Mels.

Finnegans all the way, I have tried them all and it just stands out for me. Found a **** roach in my burger at Richter and found multiple hairs one time at Mels.

Universal has a pretty bad roach problem. I always find roaches crawling around Monsters Cafe.

I like to pretend that the roaches are purposely put in there to fit the horror atmosphere.

When you say Roach's are they **** Roaches or Palmetto Bugs?
If there are **** roaches there is absolutely no excuse for that!

--- Update ---

When you say Roach's are they **** Roaches or Palmetto Bugs?
If there are **** roaches there is absolutely no excuse for that!

Ok I get it I meant German **** Roachs I guess...

Universal has a pretty bad roach problem. I always find roaches crawling around Monsters Cafe.

I like to pretend that the roaches are purposely put in there to fit the horror atmosphere.

The worst building that has them is the Twister queue. If you go through Twister after it's dark they'll be hundreds of roaches where you walk.

Found a **** roach in my burger at Richter and found multiple hairs one time at Mels.

:stunned: :bolt: :ack:

Fortunately that hasn't happened to me ... yet? Let's hope it doesn't happen to me...

Anyways, I think I like Finnegan's best. I haven't been to Lombard's yet, so I should check it out.
Most of the restaurants at USF have mediocre AND overpriced food, though at Finnegan's I've actually found good food and a nice atmosphere. I got a chance to eat at Monster's Cafe during this last HHN and it was a cool atmosphere, but again food is nothing special and overpriced.

I havent voted because i wanted to try Lombards before I did. and it is amazing! Its the least themed out of the bunch but my meal was better than Mythos or Finnegans. My waitress has worked at Lombards since 1994 and was super awesome. we talked about the park in the 90s and her husband did the latex skins for the first jaws ride. it was a great meal.

it has nothing on the apple butter and bread at finnegans though.

If you have eaten at Finn's and didn't chose Finn's you crazy. Food's definitely the best in the park.

As far as Pizza, DEFINITELY Louie's.