What Music does Seaworld Orlando play in the Parks? | Inside Universal Forums

What Music does Seaworld Orlando play in the Parks?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
Feb 26, 2014
Kissimmee,FL
Hey sry for the Late Question but I just needed to ask as I was wondering what music from Different Soundtracks do they play at Seaworld Orlando cause sometimes I hear Night at the Museum then one day it's pirates of the Caribbean then the next day it's Jurassic Park or Jaws so can anyone confirm what soundtracks they play throughout the day and not just One ocean..or Blue Horizons thanks.

Dude don't you work there? There must be a colleague who can tell you?!

Hey sry for the Late Question but I just needed to ask as I was wondering what music from Different Soundtracks do they play at Seaworld Orlando cause sometimes I hear Night at the Museum then one day it's pirates of the Caribbean then the next day it's Jurassic Park or Jaws so can anyone confirm what soundtracks they play throughout the day and not just One ocean..or Blue Horizons thanks.

A lot from the movie Eragon is played outside of Manta...as well as the movie Stardust...

I can't believe they play Jaws in the park...weird..