Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's that behind the Three Broomsticks?

Jan 31, 2019
Hi all, please forgive me if this is a foolish question:

I was looking at Universal on Google Earth for fun, and I noticed what looks like either a large queue or maze behind the three broomsticks and off to the side of The Forbidden Journey ride. It looks as though there's a way into it between the two attractions. Just curious- anyone know what is?

Thanks in advance for any info!

Hi all, please forgive me if this is a foolish question:

I was looking at Universal on Google Earth for fun, and I noticed what looks like either a large queue or maze behind the three broomsticks and off to the side of The Forbidden Journey ride. It looks as though there's a way into it between the two attractions. Just curious- anyone know what is?

Thanks in advance for any info!

It's overlooking more of a form of..hidden exit/entrance to the land, and the FJ Extended Queue.

Huh! Very interesting. I thought it was a queue but the pattern shown on Google Earth makes it look like there are dead ends- I thought it might have been a hedge maze attraction that I had completely overlooked! Thanks for the info everybody- incidentally, when you say secondary entrance/exit, does that mean you can walk all the way around the back and come out by the Squishy Cart by the studio tour staircase? It kind of looks that way from the map