What's Up!!! | Inside Universal Forums

What's Up!!!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.
May 18, 2018
Hows it going fellow Inside Universal fam. hope all are doing well. Love this forum and as someone who used to work at Universal Hollywood, I can say, hearing all this news and talk is always great seeing how the progress of the entertainment park has come. But, I am looking forward to returning to Universal Hollywood as a member once again so wish me luck!!!

You know to be honest I believe the Fast and Furious series has gone on for sometime and has outlasted most movies in terms on continuing the legacy but its has to come to an end. The ride in terms of itself I think was a means of Universal reaching out to get more guest into their parks and has the same effect just like Jurassic Park has now with the overhaul oh its ride.

Reactions: hishedale
You know to be honest I believe the Fast and Furious series has gone on for sometime and has outlasted most movies in terms on continuing the legacy but its has to come to an end. The ride in terms of itself I think was a means of Universal reaching out to get more guest into their parks and has the same effect just like Jurassic Park has now with the overhaul oh its ride.
I never liked Fast and Furious, but I think the stunts they do are pretty cool. (Also I brought it up as a joke because you said fam haha). What did you used to do at USH?

I worked and had the pleasure of being a Food Stand Attendant within the new Wizarding World of Harry Potter when it first opened in 2016