What's your favorite Fantasyland attraction? | Inside Universal Forums

What's your favorite Fantasyland attraction?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

What's your favorite fantasyland attraction?

• It's a Small World

Votes: 6 7.2%
  • Peter Pan's Flight

Votes: 16 19.3%
  • Mickey's PhilharMagic

Votes: 34 41.0%
  • Snow White's Scary Adventure

Votes: 7 8.4%
  • Cinderella's Golden Carousel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Mad Tea Party

Votes: 3 3.6%
  • Dumbo the Flying Elephant

Votes: 5 6.0%
  • The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh

Votes: 12 14.5%

• Total voters
Mickey's Phillharmagic. Back when I used to watch Disney Channel(when I was very small, and stupid. :lol:) I would watch the sneak peak to this ride everyday. I loved to see the behind the scenes action, and little details that make up this impeccable attraction. I finally watched it once, and fell in love with it instantaneously. I once watched it 8 times in one day. Probably my most favorite attraction at The Walt Disney World Resort next to Rock N' Rollercoaster. So in conclusion, my vote goes to: Mickey's Phillharmagic.

I voted for the Mad Tea Party. We never miss this ride when we go to MK and I have so many memories from when I was a kid trying to make my parents puke to my kids now trying to make me puke.

I voted for Pooh because it's not as "stiff" as the other Fantasyland attractions. The ride has more character and added special effect elements that don't make it seem as weak as Pan or Snow White. In other words, it was made better and holds up better than any of the other dark rides in Fantasyland.

I voted for Pooh because it's not as "stiff" as the other Fantasyland attractions. The ride has more character and added special effect elements that don't make it seem as weak as Pan or Snow White. In other words, it was made better and holds up better than any of the other dark rides in Fantasyland.

but when compared to the one over seas... not so much...

Snow White for me who doesn't want to see skeletons in a Disney Ride. I would have said Pooh and Peter Pan but the version of Pooh in Tokyo makes MK's look like Poo. Also Disneyland's Peter Pan seems better than MK to me, probably because of the facade and better lighting and sets.

Pooh. I was never a fan of 3D shows, and Philarmagic doesn't do anything special for me. Peter Pan and Snow White are much too outdated (in need of a refurb), and It's a Small World is much too headache-inducing.