What's your song on HRRR? | Inside Universal Forums

What's your song on HRRR?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skold

Platinum Member
Feb 17, 2016
I'm a little embarrassed to admit it, but we love HRRR. That straight-up thing always puts a knot in my stomach, and the footprint is absolutely amazing as nothing else could even fit in there. Worst queue in the history of rides, though. :p

I have two songs that I always go to - Motley Crue Kickstart My Heart, and Beastie Boys Sabotage. I'm not a big fan of either band, but it seems to me that those songs were edited to fit the ride. And fit it, they do! Build-up during the lift, screaming on that first drop, and jerking around for the rest. :D

I tried a few on the "secret" list, but the lack of editing stands out. So I now always go with my stand-bys.

What are yours?

Reactions: Coasted
I also deflect to Sabatoge, which is awesome for the ride, but MAN do they need to update the playlist. Would that really be so much to ask?

Kickstart My Heat - Just perfect.

Also, might not be the right place to post this, but HRRR just needs an interior queue with interactive games/etc and a cool design.

I remember the first time I ever rode it like it was yesterday. I'm fiddling with the music trying to lock in a song, and before I can even find a station I realize I'm inverted. And by the time I finally realize that I was inverted I'm already going over the first hill.

Totally unsuspecting ride for the newbie.

Oh- and a migraine as a departing gift. Only ride in the park that bashes my brains.

I'm too scared to ride since it seems like it breaks down all the time. I'd rather not get stuck on the top of that hill...