When can I get beer? | Inside Universal Forums

When can I get beer?

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Skold

Platinum Member
Feb 17, 2016
Leaving Wednesday for this year's trip, so now I'm putting together all the final details.

I know that beer sales start in the Wizarding Worlds at 10:00 AM and at Duff Garden at 11:00, but what about other places?

In particular, I'm thinking about Backwater and the Volcano Bay boat bars, but any and all information is welcome. This may be one of the most important details of the trip! :grin: :cheers: :toast:

Hotel pool bars at 11:00. As I recall VB at 10:00? The in hotel stores you can buy early from those that have it.

Leaving Wednesday for this year's trip, so now I'm putting together all the final details.

I know that beer sales start in the Wizarding Worlds at 10:00 AM and at Duff Garden at 11:00, but what about other places?

In particular, I'm thinking about Backwater and the Volcano Bay boat bars, but any and all information is welcome. This may be one of the most important details of the trip! :grin: :cheers: :toast:

Hahahahaha oh honey they start serving beer as soon as the park opens! I got a beer after getting my wand during early entry once.

In parks I think Backwater is fine but now over exposed. Still try it once. At IOA try Hogshead or The Watering Hole in Jurassic Park.

USF I recommend Finns, Moes/Duffgardens, Hopping Pot (see a show too!), Chez Alcatraz, or the bar near Lombards.

In CityWak hit up NBC, Antojitos, or Cowfish. Jakes and the pool bars in Cabana are my favs at the resorts.

Reactions: Skold
Hahahahaha oh honey they start serving beer as soon as the park opens! I got a beer after getting my wand during early entry once.

This is news to me! Mind sharing where you've gotten pre-10:00 AM beers before?

Making a list for a friend... :_:

This is news to me! Mind sharing where you've gotten pre-10:00 AM beers before?

Making a list for a friend... :_:

The one place I got it was Hopping Pot. Since all Potter is open at park opening. Try Fountain of Fair Fortune or Hogsheads too.

In CityWak hit up NBC, Antojitos, or Cowfish. Jakes and the pool bars in Cabana are my favs at the resorts.
Antojitos doesn't open until 4 as it doesn't serve lunch any longer so if one is looking for something prior to then, look elsewhere. Margaritaville is open pretty much from when CityWalk opens... or at least the bar across from Margaritaville does.

Antojitos doesn't open until 4 as it doesn't serve lunch any longer so if one is looking for something prior to then, look elsewhere. Margaritaville is open pretty much from when CityWalk opens... or at least the bar across from Margaritaville does.

Smh The universal website still says it's open at 11:00am ... they really should fix that.

Smh The universal website still says it's open at 11:00am ... they really should fix that.
Maybe it is on certain days? I’ve been in there several times in the past week and they haven’t been taking anyone until 4.