1. Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Make sure to sign up and join the community! It's fast, free, and easy! DO IT!

Where to purchase FOTL pass if 'Sold Out'

Discussion in 'General Horror Nights Discussion' started by SkipperGarrett, Oct 27, 2014.

1. SkipperGarrett

SkipperGarrett Newcomer

Hey everybody, 

Where can I buy a 'Sold Out' FOTL Pass? I know what sold out means, but I figured (like concert tickets) there might be a site that sells sold out passes at a higher mark-up. 

I tried eBay and nothing popped up. If anyone knows of anywhere to look please let me know. 

Thanks,

2. Allen The Actor

Allen The Actor Allen The Actor BANNED

My best guess is to talk to will call/guest relations that's outside of the park and see if they have a few extra ones. There's always exceptions to the "sold out" rule. Not guaranteed of course but, you know, it's worth a shot.

Jon Fu and BernardMesa like this.
  3. Jon Fu

Jon Fu Editor-in-Chief Emeritus Staff Member

Yeah, Guest Relations is your best bet. I would arrive early in the day to see if they're still available.

By the way, you wouldn't happen to be the same Garret that opened Universal Ignited a few years back, are you?

4. SkipperGarrett

SkipperGarrett Newcomer

Haha yes I am! I'm surprised someone out there still remembers, thank you!  :D

I work with Universal Orlando now, so I shut the website down years ago. 

I bought general admission tickets, if I speak to Guest Relations will I be able to upgrade to FOTL if available and just pay the difference? Also, rather than create a new thread- what's the best way to be successful at this event with general admission? I'm planning on arriving before the event starts so I should get right in on time. Here in Orlando, Halloween night is usually quieter because everyone has plans on Halloween, is that the same case here? 

Appreciate any advice, thanks so much!! 

5. Jon Fu

Jon Fu Editor-in-Chief Emeritus Staff Member

BernardMesa likes this.