Inside Universal Forums

Welcome to the Inside Universal Forums! Register a free account today to become a member. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members and unlock our forums features!

• Signing up for a Premium Membership is a donation to help Inside Universal maintain costs and offers an ad-free experience on the forum. Learn more about it here.

Wilderness Lodge Additions

I just found out what they are doing and I'm smh. This resort was so beautiful with the fact that many of the rooms had unobstructed views of the water and nature. Now they have cabins blocking the views of the lake. I hope the lake floods those cabins. They keep on adding these bungalow/cabin type rooms at the expense of other guests. As if $400 a night wasn't enough. It's just getting ridiculous.

In their defense, the cabins are way over on the left side if you're facing the water from the main courtyard.

It's the new pool area additions that have essentially borked all the good views from the ground level in the courtyard.

They'll make a lot more money renting those cabins. The pricing will be slightly less than the Polynesian Bungalows, but not much. I'm just surprised they didn't just build them all the way along the shore of Bay Lake from WL to FW. I don't think I'd want to stay in the ones between WL and World Drive. All that traffic noise and noise from the boats coming through there seems somewhat less than tranquil.